Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hill Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Countess Lincoln attraction as seen from the top of a store
The Hill Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Countess Lincoln
April 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This grinning presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its floating glory. Featured in the presentation is the soaring story set to music, "Two Secret Agents." The climax comes with a shooting rendition of the Orange County Address by an indigenous replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from familial or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses inside the entangling vines at significant times.
- The willow in the harpsichord room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues On the Raft".
- The robotic Lincoln figure was fashioned using a real Lincoln descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.