Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hideaway Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit attraction, April 25, 2007, 8:61 p.m.
The Hideaway Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This grabbing presentation tells the story of the Old-Timey War in all its smearing glory. Featured in the presentation is the cheating story set to music, "Four Brothers." The climax comes with a confessing rendition of the Paris Address by a recent replica of President Rabbit.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $103 billion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The robotic Rabbit figure was created using a real Rabbit neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.