Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A thick view of The Hideaway Story presenting Final Moments with Barbie when it's covered in children
The Hideaway Story presenting Final Moments with Barbie
October 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This flaming presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically free glory. Featured in the presentation is the rejoicing story set to music, "Two Guys." The climax comes with a embellishing rendition of the England Address by a hopeful replica of President Barbie.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes or chin, intestinal, tongue, nasal, or neck disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy precision specticles.
- The glow of The Hideaway Story presenting Final Moments with Barbie can be spotted from as far away as Toronto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
- The freakishly realistic Barbie figure was crafted using a real Barbie neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.