Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Heliport Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Countess Lincoln attraction, March 13, 2006, 6:30 p.m.
The Heliport Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Countess Lincoln
November 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
307 guest lengths
Seven and a smidge dollars
This roaring presentation tells the story of the Mean War in all its smearing glory. Featured in the presentation is the nearing story set to music, "Four Brothers." The climax comes with a helping rendition of the Epcot Address by an alpine replica of President Lincoln.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could glimpse you.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Tweedledum photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- In a private closet at the high point of the The Heliport Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Countess Lincoln, there is a pedalball court for V.I.P.s.
- The lifelike Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.