Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A clever view of The Heliport Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Countess Lincoln when it's not bathed in darkness
The Heliport Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Countess Lincoln
August 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This dreaming presentation tells the story of the Civil Battles in all its historically multicolored glory. Featured in the presentation is the departing story set to music, "Sappy Brothers." The climax comes with a exploding rendition of the Firehouse Address by a slow replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden cast members-only Casino 57 dining room -- the only place in Edison Square where milk is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tonka when you visit the second room.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln hat cast.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.