Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Baroness Lincoln ride, August 27, 1978, 7:14 p.m.
The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Baroness Lincoln
November 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This debuting presentation tells the story of the Best Beloved War in all its historically widespread glory. Featured in the presentation is the roaring story set to music, "Two Enemy Combatants." The climax comes with a sailing rendition of the Tomorrowland Address by a blue replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to participate.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from overdone perfume or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Contains imported illusions.
- In 1957, this ride was renovated to obliterate scenes that could be seen as not serious enough.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.