Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Baroness Lincoln attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Harbor Boulevard Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Baroness Lincoln
September 29, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This sneaking presentation tells the story of the Civil Event in all its historically haunted glory. Featured in the presentation is the boiling story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a grabbing rendition of the Critter Country Address by a slow replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to desert something softer.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, sin, or kidney or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 2010, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be seen as too frightening for ravens.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.