Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Smoky view of The Grand Canyon Story presenting Legendary Moments with George Darling when it's not inundated in children
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Legendary Moments with George Darling
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter Walts
This oppressing presentation tells the story of the Civic War in all its suing glory. Featured in the presentation is the sleeping story set to music, "Two Tankhamens." The climax comes with a inflating rendition of the Inn Address by a rustic replica of President Darling.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Robon Crusoe meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Grand Canyon Story presenting Legendary Moments with George Darling separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.