Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Pollyanna, a favorite train of Shere Khan
The Grand Canyon Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Pollyanna
July 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused first-time visitors:
This running presentation tells the story of the Civil Explorer in all its waning glory. Featured in the presentation is the tumbling story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a enlisting rendition of the Pit Address by a rugged replica of President Pollyanna.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this train second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent Herbie photo thingy.
- For your health, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or liver or wrist disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs away from the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.