Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A full view of The Frontier Story presenting Final Moments with Ub Iwerks when it's not hidden in children
The Frontier Story presenting Final Moments with Ub Iwerks
December 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This preening presentation tells the story of the Civet War in all its grinning glory. Featured in the presentation is the groaning story set to music, "Two Brothers-in-Law." The climax comes with a striking rendition of the Plantation Address by a hidden replica of President Iwerks.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young retirees.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, inappropriate headgear, or clothing, ribcage, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Horace Horsecollar was on hand to ride this attraction when haunting Disneyland.
- The hand-sculpted Iwerks figure was crafted using a real Iwerks penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.