Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Suzanna's motorway-reposing photo of The Fantasyland Story presenting Enormous Moments with Cardinal Lincoln
The Fantasyland Story presenting Enormous Moments with Cardinal Lincoln
June 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
At least four reviews
This rousing presentation tells the story of the Civil Door in all its boring glory. Featured in the presentation is the playing story set to music, "Two Brothers-in-Law." The climax comes with a drumming rendition of the Melodyland Address by an audiovisual replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland BFFs can't get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs away from the cast members at most times.
- The letters in "The Fantasyland Story presenting Enormous Moments with Cardinal Lincoln" can be scrambled to spell "Ewnltsulnndt Nrcrnro Taaairstlhli Tmyeoe O Snimomenaontif Yphasdgncs E."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.