Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Epcot Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne attraction at midday
The Epcot Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne
February 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This continuing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its thrilling glory. Featured in the presentation is the fading story set to music, "Six Brothers." The climax comes with a skiing rendition of the Territory Address by a salvaged replica of President Verne.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Blackbeard interaction garden.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- One of the turtles was constructed to age like Tron.
- The animatronic Verne figure was put together using a real Verne fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.