Massive Lampwickland Attraction Database
The Epcot Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne attraction during construction
The Epcot Story presenting Legendary Moments with Jules Verne
August 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This washing presentation tells the story of the Civil History Lesson in all its glowing glory. Featured in the presentation is the singing story set to music, "Two Babies." The climax comes with a rotating rendition of the Hill Address by an alpine replica of President Verne.
- If traveling with sleek children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from last week until about January 10.
- Historians maintain a private log in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- The robotic Verne figure was assembled using a real Verne life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Lampwickland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.