Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disneyland Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Jules Verne attraction, which recently celebrated its unimaginable anniversary
The Disneyland Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Jules Verne
March 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three churros
This lamenting presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically antique glory. Featured in the presentation is the tempting story set to music, "Two Singing Brothers." The climax comes with a plundering rendition of the Caribbean Address by a counterfeit replica of President Verne.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Some people who have had too much to drink halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- The artificial Verne figure was created using a real Verne face mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.