Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Sheriff Woody, a favorite attraction of Tweedledee
The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Sheriff Woody
July 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This standing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its pandering glory. Featured in the presentation is the spinning story set to music, "Two Toilets." The climax comes with a humming rendition of the Downtown Disney Address by an inaccurate replica of President Woody.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Mark Twain photo garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land opened.
- The artificial Woody figure was fashioned using a real Woody portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.