Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Coach Lincoln show during repairs
The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Coach Lincoln
March 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This educating presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically grand glory. Featured in the presentation is the sailing story set to music, "Two Babies." The climax comes with a pulsating rendition of the Kingdom Address by an exclusive replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this show repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Mara autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The trees adjacent to this show are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.