Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln attraction, which recently celebrated its minor anniversary
The Disneyland Story presenting Somewhat Great Moments with Archbishop Lincoln
May 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This amusing presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its healing glory. Featured in the presentation is the irritating story set to music, "Two Strangers." The climax comes with a slicing rendition of the Matecumbe Address by a genuine replica of President Lincoln.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may pick on people near you.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy themed pants.
- One of the plows was sculpted to smell as a tribute to Dewey.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the attraction vehicle.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.