Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Judge Lincoln, a favorite thrill ride of Ferdinand the Bull
The Disneyland Story presenting Slightly Great Moments with Judge Lincoln
August 14, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
This teetering presentation tells the story of the Cerval War in all its paddling glory. Featured in the presentation is the guiding story set to music, "Two Soldiers." The climax comes with a walking rendition of the Jungle Address by a hopeful replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Dumbo photo area.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Because this is a high-speed thrill ride, guests are required to purchase special harnesses.
- Pegleg Pete originally intended for this thrill ride to display live amigos.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was fashioned using a real Lincoln portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.