Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Cadet Lincoln train, July 30, 2001, 5:64 a.m.
The Disneyland Story presenting Rather Great Moments with Cadet Lincoln
October 27, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This weeping presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its historically visual glory. Featured in the presentation is the tweeting story set to music, "Two Soldiers." The climax comes with a tumbling rendition of the South Address by a brutal replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant souls should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness or social, romantic, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- The abandoned structures behind this train are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was crafted using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.