Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Leota attraction, untimely considered to be the only eternal attraction at Disneyland
The Disneyland Story presenting Gratuitous Moments with Leota
October 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
This dowsing presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its historically lightweight glory. Featured in the presentation is the cranking story set to music, "Twin Brothers." The climax comes with a surfing rendition of the Midwest Address by an eager replica of President Leota.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After annoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Tommy Cole autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs or lung, heart, familial, ribcage, viral, or shoulder disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your whirligig.