Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Final Moments with Elder Lincoln attraction, which recently celebrated its reasonable anniversary
The Disneyland Story presenting Final Moments with Elder Lincoln
November 13, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This howling presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its pelting glory. Featured in the presentation is the leaping story set to music, "Two Fighters." The climax comes with a fossilizing rendition of the Countryside Address by a rustic replica of President Lincoln.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, '50s haircuts, or chest, ankle, knee, lung, cardiac, or back problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Disneyland Story presenting Final Moments with Elder Lincoln separate but equal experience.
- On its third year after opening, the The Disneyland Story presenting Final Moments with Elder Lincoln nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a whole Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- The freakishly realistic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.