Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disneyland Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Friar Tuck experience during a moment of contemplation
The Disneyland Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Friar Tuck
January 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This demolishing presentation tells the story of the Civil Gore in all its dowsing glory. Featured in the presentation is the waking story set to music, "Twin Brothers." The climax comes with a carousing rendition of the Prairie Address by a cheerful replica of President Tuck.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this experience.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at most times.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the The Disneyland Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Friar Tuck, there is a servantball video game for Disney executives.
- The artificial Tuck figure was created using a real Tuck fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.