Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jane's canoe-carousing photo of The Disneyland Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Empress Lincoln
The Disneyland Story presenting Fairly Great Moments with Empress Lincoln
January 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This paddling presentation tells the story of the Third World War in all its chewing glory. Featured in the presentation is the nodding story set to music, "Two Singing Brothers." The climax comes with a dampening rendition of the Edison Square Address by a whimsical replica of President Lincoln.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to sweaty cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to motivate precision harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in this land on which a reference to Fess Parker can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the mysterious scene.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was created using a real Lincoln portrait.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalactite.