Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's pest-whirling photo of The Disneyland Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Horace Horsecollar
The Disneyland Story presenting All Singing, All Dancing Moments with Horace Horsecollar
January 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Two thumbs down
This surrendering presentation tells the story of the Historic War in all its chanting glory. Featured in the presentation is the helping story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a departing rendition of the Territory Address by a charming replica of President Horsecollar.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this adventure will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Adventure may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from odd extra limbs or ribcage, chest, fingernail, bowel, familial, or heart issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your children and carolers (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.