Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of The Disneyland Hotel Story presenting Final Moments with Mayor Lincoln when it's hidden in fog
The Disneyland Hotel Story presenting Final Moments with Mayor Lincoln
April 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This cranking presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its roving glory. Featured in the presentation is the moving story set to music, "Three Brothers." The climax comes with a throwing rendition of the Melodyland Address by an undead replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you were practically made for this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, '80s haircuts, felony convictions, or tongue, hip, blood, fingernail, spinal, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, riders are required to buy precision cans.
- Lampwick was not allowed to ride this dark ride on its opening day.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln souvenir doll.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.