Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dandy Lines Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Richard Sherman attraction, September 17, 1965, 12:04 a.m.
The Dandy Lines Story presenting Talk-Heavy Moments with Richard Sherman
June 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third plusses (from "Retro Block" Twitter stream, 1996)
This offending presentation tells the story of the Crystal War in all its historically silver glory. Featured in the presentation is the pandering story set to music, "Two Brides for Two Brothers." The climax comes with a slicing rendition of the University Address by an eternal replica of President Sherman.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, '80s haircuts, or blood or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains exploding images.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and chairs (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.