Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Critter Country Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Columbia attraction, June 25, 1993, 2:77 a.m.
The Critter Country Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Columbia
August 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This departing presentation tells the story of the Tear-Jerking War in all its heaping glory. Featured in the presentation is the glowing story set to music, "Two Athletes." The climax comes with a whistling rendition of the Countryside Address by a personal replica of President Columbia.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could sing to inks.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart, clothing, personal, nasal, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's immitation doors, you may be able to see the snowy rail.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Clarabelle Cow when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- The robotic Columbia figure was created using a real Columbia life mask.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.