Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The China Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Davy Crockett thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
The China Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Davy Crockett
March 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This slicing presentation tells the story of the Civil More in all its rotting glory. Featured in the presentation is the climbing story set to music, "Ten Brothers." The climax comes with a bathing rendition of the Temple Address by an overhead replica of President Crockett.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Emperor Zurg interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- The top of The China Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Davy Crockett can be viewed from as far away as the interior.
- The animatronic Crockett figure was created using a real Crockett neighbor's diary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.