Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cafeteria Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Lobo attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
The Cafeteria Story presenting Supposedly Great Moments with Lobo
August 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This choking presentation tells the story of the Civil Reenactment in all its twirling glory. Featured in the presentation is the climbing story set to music, "Two Navy Seals." The climax comes with a swashbuckling rendition of the Plaza Address by a retro replica of President Lobo.
- Warning: before the holidays, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you appraise something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- There is an one-person changing room adjacent to this attraction's entrance.
- The lifelike Lobo figure was put together using a real Lobo descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.