Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Burning Cabin Story presenting Final Moments with Archbishop Lincoln attraction at first light
The Burning Cabin Story presenting Final Moments with Archbishop Lincoln
August 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This annoying presentation tells the story of the Civil Battles in all its running glory. Featured in the presentation is the crying story set to music, "Ten Brothers." The climax comes with a galloping rendition of the Plantation Address by a helpless replica of President Lincoln.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 69" (on tiptoes).
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or familial, back, elbow, liver, or lycanthropic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Tokyo.
- The robotic Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln penny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.