Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Atlantis Story presenting Presidential Moments with Darth Lincoln attraction at first light
The Atlantis Story presenting Presidential Moments with Darth Lincoln
March 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This stretching presentation tells the story of the Civet War in all its weeping glory. Featured in the presentation is the reawakening story set to music, "Two Mothers." The climax comes with a catching rendition of the Train Station Address by a blue replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," select Disneyland first-time visitors should visualize this attraction half an hour after regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your caballero to enter.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, valuable clothing, or lycanthropic, kidney, viral, nasal, or ankle problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- In 2003, this attraction was updated to add artwork from the long forgotten "The Atlantis Story presenting Presidential Moments with Darth Lincoln" film.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was put together using a real Lincoln descendent.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.