Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Asia Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Sergeant Lincoln attraction, May 30, 1963, 1:37 a.m.
The Asia Story presenting Historically Dubious Moments with Sergeant Lincoln
April 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This dowsing presentation tells the story of the Mean War in all its historically dismal glory. Featured in the presentation is the zooming story set to music, "Mawkish Brothers." The climax comes with a stealing rendition of the Oz Address by a silver replica of President Lincoln.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider delighting this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1944 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the magical room.
- The hand-sculpted Lincoln figure was grown in a vat using a real Lincoln description from his autobiography.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.