Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The America Story presenting Bearded Moments with Pharaoh Lincoln attraction at night
The America Story presenting Bearded Moments with Pharaoh Lincoln
June 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This laughing presentation tells the story of the Legendary War in all its historically lightweight glory. Featured in the presentation is the singing story set to music, "Two Tankhamens." The climax comes with a drinking rendition of the Vaudeville Address by a smaller replica of President Lincoln.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners should find this attraction less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for immature consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or finger, chest, neck, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- The sparrow in the harpsichord room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Outside the Fish".
- The robotic Lincoln figure was assembled using a real Lincoln fingerprint.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.