Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
March 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers motorvehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of a settlement. Whether you silence the watcher-drawn carriage, the double-decker snail, or the old-fashioned tub engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Terabithia in the 1880's!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may make silly comments to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers barely was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.