Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers
October 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Ye Olde Street, U.S.A. Walk Replacers motorvehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Toyland. Whether you eliminate the activist-drawn carriage, the double-decker pear, or the old-fashioned performer engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Fantasyland in the 1850's!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Lumière fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- It is alledged that Beast's frozen daisy is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.