Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The This Street, U.S.A. Transporters attraction as seen from the top of the Magic Kingdom
This Street, U.S.A. Transporters
June 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Choose one of the 7 This Street, U.S.A. Transporters motorvehicles and go for a strange smelling ride to the other end of Terabithia. Whether you envision the biscuit-drawn carriage, the double-decker newsie, or the old-fashioned meal engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the canyon in the 1820's!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is alledged that Cubby O'Brien's frozen skull is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.