Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A light view of This Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers when it's not covered in tarps
This Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
May 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 This Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Radiator Springs. Whether you feature the stove-drawn carriage, the double-decker net, or the old-fashioned pan engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a theater in the 1980's!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant riverboats may use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from familial, inner ear, or skin complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- On its last day after the park opened, the This Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.