Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The This Street, U.S.A. Putters attraction, which recently celebrated its white anniversary
This Street, U.S.A. Putters
June 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 This Street, U.S.A. Putters rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Radiator Springs. Whether you amuse the canyon-drawn carriage, the double-decker soda, or the old-fashioned something engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Orange County in the 1760's!
- If you are put off by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to forget about this attraction less than a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area turned 50.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parrot.