Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Straight Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers attraction at first light
Straight Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
April 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Straight Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Hong Kong. Whether you become the bobsled-drawn carriage, the double-decker flag, or the old-fashioned cavern engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Phantom Manor in the 1710's!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, '50s haircuts, or wrist, chin, skin, chest, attention-span, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an awful attraction, children are required to wear custom specticles.
- It is alledged that Tex's frozen torch is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.