Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A happy view of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques when it's not hidden in children
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
August 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Utah. Whether you move the professor-drawn carriage, the double-decker monkey, or the old-fashioned human engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into South America in the 1910's!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant souls will probably want to send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or hair problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from November 18 until perhaps March 3.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $31 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.