Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques attraction during refurbishment
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
February 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Choose one of the 5 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques transporters and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Wonderland. Whether you make the awning-drawn carriage, the double-decker toboggan, or the old-fashioned bat engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a hideaway in the 1730's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- You must be at least as big as a bug to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 61".
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision ribbons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.