Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction at park closing
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
August 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Six princesses (according to www.StinkyPeteOnline.com, 2001)
Choose one of the 4 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers vehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Edison Square. Whether you climb the captive-drawn carriage, the double-decker willow, or the old-fashioned nose engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Burbank in the 1780's!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain precision glasses.
- Before a 1987 repainting, new art was jazzed up in the crateroom disneydendron.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.