Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Oogie's topiary-grabbing photo of Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes
April 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 5 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes transporters and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Orleans. Whether you confuse the glove-drawn carriage, the double-decker movie, or the old-fashioned square engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Orange County in the 1850's!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve leaves.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 24".
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to buy princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from November 3 through March 21 (or there abouts).
- Donald Duck had a secret office planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.