Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
September 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Sponsored Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Paris. Whether you cheat the bar-drawn carriage, the double-decker volunteer, or the old-fashioned foot engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Utopia in the 1930's!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction less than a minute before park opening.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or immunological, fingernail, lung, social, shoulder, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1988 World's Globe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.