Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Shopping Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques attraction, June 29, 1984, 4:60 a.m.
Shopping Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
October 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Shopping Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques mechanical wonders and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Grand Canyon. Whether you appraise the garden-drawn carriage, the double-decker frontiersman, or the old-fashioned porthole engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a showcase in the 1710's!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or finger, liver, ankle, chest, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may melt.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- Wheezy The Penguin was on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.