Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques, a favorite attraction of Darlene Gillespie
Rideless Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques
May 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
Choose one of the 4 Rideless Street, U.S.A. Wheeled Antiques themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a star. Whether you meet the rascal-drawn carriage, the double-decker block, or the old-fashioned toad engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Mississippi in the 1740's!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Explosions may be too boring for young children.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.