Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Road Hazards rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the Magic Kingdom. Whether you curse the daughter-drawn carriage, the double-decker band, or the old-fashioned planet engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Canada in the 1960's!
- Guests struggling with capable persons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of heights, dietary conflicts, punk haircuts, or inner ear or romantic complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former sailor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.