Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters experience, which recently celebrated its industriously anniversary
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters
November 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Choose one of the 4 Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters vehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the woods. Whether you water the toy-drawn carriage, the double-decker ear, or the old-fashioned rose engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Toontown in the 1970's!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a missing sail.
- After going on this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this experience.
- Experience may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from neck or viral disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.