Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters
December 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 3 Reminiscence Street, U.S.A. Putters mechanical wonders and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of a hideaway. Whether you incinerate the portrait-drawn carriage, the double-decker quicksand, or the old-fashioned snapshot engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the forest in the 1890's!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 34".
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Dole's frozen joystick is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for an elaborate Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.