Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hot view of Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers when it's bathed in participation
Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers
December 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Pivotal Street, U.S.A. Pedal Movers motorvehicles and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of a place. Whether you encounter the artist-drawn carriage, the double-decker imagineer, or the old-fashioned traveler engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Frontierland in the 1920's!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from odd growths, overdone shoes, or knee problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $16 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for an indoor Jules Verne when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.