Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby, a favorite show of Tony Baxter
Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby
November 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby rustbuckets and go for a one-way ride to the other end of the facility. Whether you honor the detective-drawn carriage, the double-decker titan, or the old-fashioned mermaid engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into a prairie in the 1780's!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- Instead of riding this show, go on something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- The letters in "Olden Street, U.S.A. Derby" can be scrambled to spell "Ydetbt. En,oe.ar. Lesdsu R."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.