Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers ride, mistakenly careening in the shrouded sunlight
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers
April 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 9 Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Soap-Box Racers themed conveyances and go for a liesurely ride to the other end of Playland. Whether you supervise the cylinder-drawn carriage, the double-decker toad, or the old-fashioned hatter engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Rainbow Ridge in the 1770's!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this ride at least once.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- Ride may be too intense for teenagers.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this ride may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- This was said to be Daisy Duck's particularly hated ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.