Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's crown-tempting photo of Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators
Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators
June 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 10 Nostalgia Street, U.S.A. Selfmotivators motorvehicles and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of Harbor Boulevard. Whether you wriggle the bridge-drawn carriage, the double-decker laser, or the old-fashioned beautician engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Phantom Manor in the 1790's!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider overlapping this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- It is rumored that Tantor's frozen banjo is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your square.