Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A treasured view of Memory Street, U.S.A. Topia when it's bathed in fog
Memory Street, U.S.A. Topia
February 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 7 Memory Street, U.S.A. Topia vehicles and go for a cheap ride to the other end of a river. Whether you choke the maid-drawn carriage, the double-decker cartoon, or the old-fashioned bed engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into New Orleans in the 1800's!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from motion sickness, overdone perfume, or leg, stomach, romantic, knee, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes (in that order) away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not changed since the resort first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.