Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction, almost flying in the evening park light
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
August 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers themed conveyances and go for a one-way ride to the other end of Rainbow Ridge. Whether you build the soldier-drawn carriage, the double-decker balloon, or the old-fashioned daisy engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into the facility in the 1950's!
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- Must be at least 25" tall and 28 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase special mustangs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.