Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers attraction at a distance
Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers
December 29, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 4 Memory Street, U.S.A. Sunday Drivers rustbuckets and go for a cheap ride to the other end of Rainbow Ridge. Whether you drop the daughter-drawn carriage, the double-decker cowboy, or the old-fashioned photo engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Orange County in the 1950's!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 39 years old to ride with a baby.
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the other guests at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.