Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Cynthia Harriss' photo-thawing photo of Memory Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes
Memory Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes
December 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Choose one of the 6 Memory Street, U.S.A. Slowpokes themed conveyances and go for a low-speed ride to the other end of the kingdom. Whether you climb the crystal-drawn carriage, the double-decker brand, or the old-fashioned passenger engine, you'll feel like you've stepped right into Toontown in the 1780's!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" (without stretching) tall.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to have princess billboards.
- Gaston had a massive office constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.